To help keep us all healthy, we have also implemented additional measures to help protect you from exposure to COVID-19, including:
- All patients will be screened for the possible presence of the virus prior to their visit and any who are at risk will be rescheduled. Thank you for your understanding if this is you or a family member.
- All patients and staff entering our facilities are required to wear a mask or a cloth mask. Please come with your own if as our supply will likely be very limited.
- We will limit all visits to no more than 2 people at a time, the patient and one other family member. All others must wait outside the office. All patients and family in the office must wear masks.
- You will be required to wait in your car once you have checked in at the front desk. We will call you when it is time for you to enter for your appointment.
- We will be practicing social distancing by limiting the number of patients scheduled to improve your safety.
- We will be disinfecting common surfaces more frequently, specifically lobbies, front desks, exam rooms, restrooms, doorknobs, and more.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in our common areas, and disinfectant wipes upon request.
- We will continue to offer the very important Riva Virtual Visit for any of our patients who prefer the safety of a remote videoconference visit
- We will be increasing communications and reminders with our guests, employees and partners on important health and safety measures
We remind everyone of the prevention methods recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for health and hygiene.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
We anticipate that our office hours may have to be adjusted as we continue to adapt to changing community needs so please check back or call us at 704-896-8837 as needed for your questions, to schedule an appointment, and for the most up to date information . THANK YOU.