Medical Microneedling with SkinPen™ By Riva Aesthetic Dermatology
What is Medical Microneedling?
What are the benefits of SkinPen Medical Microneedling?
What conditions can be treated with the SkinPen?
How does the SkinPen work?
SkinPen is an FDA approved medical grade, state-of-the-art microneedling device that allows for treatment to deeper parts of the skin without removing or damaging the top layers of the skin. It creates precise and purposed micro injuries within the epidermis and dermis to trigger your skin’s natural ability to produce new collagen & elastin for healthier, younger looking skin.
What can I expect during the treatment?
You can expect a relaxing experience in a private room. The procedure will last less than an hour and can easily be accommodated during a lunch break.
What can I expect after the treatment?
- A mild sunburn appearance
- Modest swelling
- May resume regular activities immediately
- Post care includes keeping skin moist and SPF protection
- Make-up may be worn on day 2 following your treatment
- Redness & swelling resolves within 4-5 days
How many treatments are needed and when can results be seen?
- The average is 3-5 treatments depending on individual needs. Treatments are spaced every 4 weeks.
- Most individuals will notice healthier-looking skin immediately. Dermal collagen remodeling takes place over time, and will continue to improve for up to 6 months after your final treatment.
Call 704-896-8837 to schedule your new patient appointment Contact Us
Offices in Cornelius & Denver
© 2016 Riva Aesthetic Dermatology