ZO Skin Health Pigment Control Plus Blending Creme 4% HQ-RX
- Helps even skin tone
- Helps optimize delivery of active ingredients
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
- Ethylhexyl palmitate: Skin conditioner, barrier restoration
- Phenyl trimethicone: Barrier film, penetration enhancement
Note: * Valid prescription required.
This kit includes products that contain prescription strength hydroquinone. It is available only to patients of Riva Dermatology who have been counseled by their staff as to its correct use. Monitoring is required before refills can be made to ensure patient safety. The safety of hydroquinone has not been established for use during pregnancy or breast feeding and therefore should be avoided at those times. Avoid contact with mucous membranes including the lips and within the nose and mouth as this may cause numbness. Prolonged use of hydroquinone can rarely produce a darkening of pigmentation rather than the desired lightening of pigmentation. For any questions, please contact our office. Thank you.
Call 704-896-8837 to schedule your new patient appointment Contact Us
Offices in Cornelius, Mooresville & Denver