ZO SKIN HEALTH Recovery Crème
Retinol helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while ceramides support hydration and smoother skin surface.
- Complements skin’s own natural recovery process
- Calms and soothes irritated skin
- Helps restore hydration and nourishment to severely dry, dehydrated skin
- Reinforces the protective barrier of the skin to hydrate
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply to clean, dry skin. Every evening or as needed.
- Ceramide 2, soline, squalane and shea butter: Hydrates the skin by creating a barrier that protects against transepidermal water loss
- Canadian willowherb extracts and evodia fruit extracts: Soothes, protects and reduces the look and feel of redness and irritation
- Retinol (vitaine): Skin elasticity and natural collagen health; helps even skin
Aqua/Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Shea Butter Oleyl Esters, Squalane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide NG, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Palmitate, Phospholipids, Lecithin, Retinol, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Arachidyl Glucoside, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.
Call 704-896-8837 to schedule your new patient appointment Contact Us
Offices in Cornelius, Mooresville & Denver